The present general conditions of sale are intended to govern the commercial relations between the company U POZZU , La Marine - 20233 SISCO (hereinafter referred to as "the Hotel") and its customers.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to individual bookings made by the client for their personal use.
- The reservation request implies adherence to these terms and conditions of sale and full and unreserved acceptance of their provisions.
- The reservation request must be made in the name of one of the persons who will be staying at the Hotel (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer").
- The customer acknowledges having read and accepted these general terms and conditions of sale and the terms and conditions of sale of the reserved tariff accessible on the website.
- The client declares that he/she has the capacity to contract, i.e. that he/she is of legal age and not under guardianship.
- The client's agreement to the general terms and conditions of sale and the terms and conditions of sale of the booked fare is obtained at the time of booking; no booking is possible without this agreement.
- The payment made for a booking for which the conditions of sale of the fare do not allow the modification and cancellation of the booking, will be referred to hereafter as the prepayment.
Article 1: Reservation
- The reservation is deemed to have been made when the bank details are validated.
- The Customer may book a limited number of rooms per booking on the Website for his/her personal use and on a single Mobile Service. For reservations of more than 4 (four) rooms, the Hotel reserves the right to apply special pricing conditions and cancellation policies to the corresponding contracts.
- The client undertakes, prior to any reservation, to complete the information requested on the reservation request.
- The customer certifies that the information provided is true and accurate.
- The booking process includes the following steps:
- step 1: choosing a room and a rate ;
- step 2: selection, if necessary, of one or more additional services (valid only on the site) ;
- step 3: verification of the details of the reservation, its total price, the applicable sales conditions and possible adjustment of the choice (room, rate, additional service);
- step 4: customer contact information ;
- step 5: entering the bank card in case of a guarantee or prepayment request
- step 6: consultation and acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale and the terms and conditions of sale of the reserved fare before the reservation is validated ;
- step 7: validation of the reservation by the client.
The Hotel shall acknowledge receipt of the Customer's reservation by sending an e-mail to the Customer at the e-mail address previously provided, summarising the contract offer, the services reserved, the prices, the terms and conditions of sale relating to the selected rate, accepted by the Customer, and the date of the reservation.
Article 2: Cancellation conditions
- The customer is reminded, in accordance with Article L. 121-20-4 of the Consumer Code, that he/she does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in Article L. 121-20 of the Consumer Code.
- The terms and conditions of the reserved fare specify the terms and conditions for cancelling and/or changing the reservation.
- Reservations with prepayment cannot be modified and/or cancelled. No reimbursement will be made for sums paid in advance as a deposit. In this case, the conditions of sale shall expressly mention the price.
- Where the conditions of sale of the fare booked permit, the booking may be cancelled directly on the Site or the Mobile Services via the "Consult or cancel your booking" section. "Consult or cancel your booking".
- In case of interruption of the stay (unforeseen departure) the client will have to pay the night of the day of departure. In case of reservation with prepayment, no refund will be made.
- Unless otherwise agreed, rooms are available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival and the guest must vacate the room by 12 noon on the day the reservation ends. Late check-out is possible on request, subject to room availability and an additional charge.
Article 3 - Prices
- The prices are indicated in euros. The prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order and any change in the applicable VAT rate (2.10%) will automatically be reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
- The prices indicated include only the services strictly mentioned in the reservation. Any additional services provided by the hotelier during the stay and the tourist tax will be added to the price mentioned in the reservation.
- The prices applicable are those in force on the day of the reservation. Only the price indicated in the booking confirmation is binding.
Article 4: Terms of payment
- Payment for all services must be made directly to the hotel (except for pre-payment at the time of booking).
- The client communicates his bank details as a guarantee for the reservation, except in the case of special conditions or rates, by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) by indicating directly, in the area provided for this purpose (secured entry by SSL encryption), the card number, without spaces between the digits, as well as its date of validity and the visual cryptogram.
- The payment will be debited at the hotel during your stay, except in case of special conditions or rates where the payment will be debited at the time of booking (online prepayment on some rates). This prepayment is referred to as a deposit.
- In the case of an online prepayment tariff, the advance payment, which is the deposit, is debited at the time of booking.
- At the time of pre-payment, the amount that is debited at the time of booking includes: the price of the accommodation, the price of the restaurant if breakfast is chosen, taxes and any other additional services selected by the client, except for the tourist tax
- In the event of a no-show (reservation not cancelled - guest not present) of a reservation guaranteed by credit card, the hotel will debit the guest, as a lump sum, with the amount of the first night on the credit card that was given as a reservation guarantee.
- The credit card used for prepayment can be requested by the reception upon arrival at the hotel. It must be in the name of the reservation. If not, it will be necessary to contact the hotel in advance to fill in an authorisation form and provide a copy of the credit card and the cardholder's ID for authorisation. If necessary, the hotel may ask the guest to pay the deposit on the spot with his/her own credit card, in exchange for which the hotel will refund the deposit initially paid on the card used to make the reservation.
Article 5: Relocation
In the event of force majeure, exceptional events or technical problems in the hotel that make the client's stay impossible, the hotel will make every effort to find alternative accommodation, if possible in a hotel of the same or higher category. The hotel will pay for any additional costs for the room and the trip between the two hotels.
Article 6: Staying in the hotel
- Upon arrival at the hotel, the guest will be asked to fill in an arrival form. For this purpose, the guest will be asked to present an identity document in order to verify his/her identity. The hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the guest does not present identification.
- The guest agrees and undertakes to use the room in a reasonable manner and in accordance with its purpose. Therefore, any behaviour contrary to good morals and public order will lead the hotelier to ask the client to leave the establishment without any compensation or refund, if payment has already been made. If no payment has yet been made, the client must pay the price of the nights consumed before leaving the establishment.
- The Client undertakes to ensure that the computer resources (WIFI access) made available by the hotel are not used in any way for illicit purposes. The Client is also required to comply with the security policy of the hotel's Internet service provider, including the rules for the use of the security measures implemented to prevent the unlawful use of IT resources, and to refrain from any action that undermines the effectiveness of these measures.
- The client will be held responsible for any damage, deterioration or vandalism that may occur as a result of the occupation of the premises and/or as a result of the participants and/or the staff for whom he/she is responsible, as well as for any damage resulting from the use of the Internet such as loss of data, viruses, breakdown of service.
- Pets up to 7 kg are allowed, without extra charge, as long as they are kept on a leash or in a cage in the common areas of the hotel. The hotel may ask for an up-to-date health record and the use of a flea collar. In case of damage or deterioration caused by the animal, the owner of the animal will be directly responsible. For reasons of hygiene, animals are not allowed in the dining rooms.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted inside the hotel. If this is not the case, the guest is liable to a penalty corresponding to the closing and cleaning of the room.
Article 7: Complaints
All complaints must be addressed to the hotel or by registered mail with return receipt, at the latest 15 days after the departure date, under penalty of foreclosure.
Article 8: Responsibilities
- The photographs presented on the website are not contractual. Although every effort is made to ensure that the photographs, graphics and texts used to illustrate the hotels presented give as accurate an idea as possible of the accommodation services offered, variations may occur, particularly due to changes in furniture or possible renovations. The client may not claim any compensation for this.
- The hotel cannot be held responsible for the non-execution or poor execution of the reservation in the event of force majeure, the act of a third party, unforeseeable and insurmountable, the act of the client or the act of its partners, such as the unavailability of the Internet network, impossibility of access to the website, external intrusion, computer viruses or in the event of unauthorised prepayment by the bearer's bank.
Article 9: Respect for privacy and protection of personal data
- The Hotel implements the processing of personal data, for which it is responsible.
- As part of this processing, the Hotel collects information regarding the guest's identity, e-mail and/or postal address, telephone number, credit card information required for payment of the room and other information related to special requirements of the guest.
- The customer is informed, on each of the personal data collection forms, of the compulsory or optional nature of the answers by the presence of an asterisk.
- All services will be recorded and made available to the client on request at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In accordance with Law 78-17 "Informatique et Libertés" of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation which came into force on 25 May 2018, the customer has the right to access, rectify and object to the personal data processed concerning them.
- The customer may also refuse the processing, request a restriction of the processing or request the deletion (within the limits of the legal retention periods) of personal data.
- This right can be exercised by sending a written request to email@example.com , which will respond to the requests made.
- The purpose of processing the personal data collected corresponds to the obligations relating to the services provided (customer management, commercial prospecting, statistics).
- Some personal data may be collected for services provided by the Hotel's service providers for the purpose of booking or executing the contract, hotel reservation, quality control management, complaints (TOPSYS, APALEO, ). These service providers have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility for their policies or the processing of personal data.
Article 10: Applicable law - language
The present general conditions of sale are governed by French law.
The authentic language is French. If the general terms and conditions of sale are translated into a foreign language, the French language shall prevail over any other translation in the event of any dispute, litigation, difficulty in interpreting or executing these terms and conditions and more generally concerning the existing relationship between the parties.
Article 11: Evolution / modification of the general conditions of sale by Internet
These General Terms and Conditions of Internet Business may be amended and/or supplemented at any time. As soon as the new version of the General Terms and Conditions of Internet Sales is published on the Internet, it will automatically apply to all customers.