A hotel at the foot of the beach in one of the most beautiful valleys of Cap Corse.
Caroline TOZZA and Claire Nunzi-Tozza are pleased to welcome you to this family establishment created in 1966 by the TOZZA family, exploited from generation to generation. U Pozzu offers you stays in a region that has preserved a unique wild and picturesque setting. Located on the coast, the marine of Sisco has a particularly pleasant pebble and sandy beach just 50 m from the hotel, as well as numerous coves that will delight all nature lovers.
The Sisco valley is dotted with eighteen hamlets with a very rich and varied heritage from the Romanesque, Pisan and Baroque periods. A true incursion into the heart of nature, between sea and mountain. The Col de St Jean, with its unobstructed view of the two sides of Cap-Corse, will amaze hikers.
A family hotel open all year round
The hotel welcomes you all year round in an authentic family setting. In season, you can enjoy a buffet breakfast with local products chosen by us. In the off season, please contact us to find out the reception hours.
The classic rooms are located on the first floor and open onto a terrace with a table and chairs for each room.
The attic rooms are located on the 2nd floor and open onto a communal terrace surrounded by the colours of the maquis.
The hotel's spaces
- Terraced garden areas typical of Cap Corse give you the opportunity to relax on an armchair or a deckchair in a quiet and natural setting.
- Garden furniture on a large terrace will offer you the possibility to settle down for a more festive moment.
- Free WI-FI in all rooms and public areas.
- Private shower room and toilet
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Our rooms are not equipped with disabled access.
Our friends the animals
- Are accepted free of charge in the establishment provided that they are well behaved.
- The management reserves the right to ask for a supplement if necessary (ask at the reception when you book).
- Children's rates: free for children under 3 years old
- Tourist tax: 1 euro per room per day to be paid in addition (not included in the room rate).
A concentrate of all the flavours of Corsica. A destination in the heart of the Cap Corse and Agriate Marine Park.
The community of municipalities of Cap Corse welcomes you to its territory, which is rich in its eighteen original municipalities.
To liven up your stay in Corsica, we offer various activities in a 3,000 m² area.
In the Agriates Marine Park, come and discover magical places where nature has retained its rightful place.